Yes, I am a HUGE Broncos fan and cannot wait until Super Bowl Sunday. This DIY Denver omelet is the perfect food to honor Peyton and the boys. I like that this omelet bakes in the oven like a casserole. It is great for a brunch. Thanks to Taste of Home for the recipe.
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
Images from Taste of Home.
For the entire recipe visit Taste of Home.