Unique Christmas cookie recipe #11. Oh. My. Goodness. These DIY chocolate chip gingersnap chai cookies look and sound absolutely devine! If you prefer your gingersnap cookies softer don’t bake them as long. These cookies would be great for an ice cream sandwich. Thanks to Cooking Channel for the recipe. Yum yum!
- 1 1/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup good quality unsweetened natural cocoa powder (not Dutched)
- 3 tablespoons good quality chai tea, finely ground in a spice grinder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground star anise, well sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
Images from Cooking Channel.
For the entire recipe visit Cooking Channel.