These homemade tater tots are perfect for that Super Bowl you are having or attending. This is a pretty basic DIY recipe so spice it up however you like. My family likes Lowry’s Seasoning Salt on their potatoes so I will try that. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. Thanks to The Cottage Market for the great recipe.
Prep time:Cook time:Total time:
A quick and easy version of the delicious little potato creation…I didn’t think it was possible…but these are even better!Ingredients
- 2½ pounds of Russet Potatoes
- 1 level tablespoon of cornstarch
- salt and pepper to taste
- sprinkle with garlic powder about 1 teaspoon but if you want more…go for it.
- If you haven’t tried the garlic salt from Trader Joe’s try it and substitute it for the salt and garlic…it is sooooooo good!
- ½ cup of sauteed finely chopped onions or scallions (this is optional)
- Oil to Fry InInstructions
- Wash and Peel your potatoes
- Grate your potatoes by hand or with your food processor
- Place the grated potatoes in cold water
Images from The Cottage Market.
For the entire recipe visit The Cottage Market.