Start your day out right by making this DIY Cajun quiche! This tasty quiche with shrimp and crab can be served for any meal of the day. I’m especially excited about the seafood that is in this recipe. Thanks to Recipe for helping out with a great Mardi Gras recipe.
- 2 9-inch frozen deep-dish pie shells
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups shredded American cheese (6 ounces)
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 cups heavy or whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 pound fresh lump or jumbo crabmeat or one 16-ounce can refrigerated, pasteurized crabmeat, picked over
Images from Recipe.
For the entire recipe visit Recipe.